Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snippits of my life right now

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun to do (and remember some day)...
what I am doing these days...

  • Drinking: water, OJ, hot tea (decaf)
  • Reading: Outliers: The story of success (a fun and fascinating read), Canon Camera Manual (not kidding), just finished ‘girl talk: mother-daughter conversations on bibl womanhood’, I have a book list of just over 20 books for 2009 (which is actually small but since baby 2 is coming I am not setting myself up for defeat) (David’s is 40 books strong)
  • Studying: Canon Camera Manual, how to potty train
  • Linking: I have many fave blogs and links, but will not post here, maybe in a letter.
  • Watching: We are NCIS fans, and House fans, which is just a once a week watch, but for two weeks we have been enjoying just reading books, reading the word more, and having great conversations about both (which we didn’t do when we just vegged out and watched movies often). We really hope to keep doing this through the year, and our lives…
  • Listening: Music: ‘Sing Over Me’ children's CD of various artists, excellent, speaks to my soul more than Sophia’s at the moment. G. Fee on Phil. (excellent as well). Will soon listen to Dever on Job, and must listen to more music!