These are big, empty planters.
she is typing on her computer and announcing on her leaf microphone what type of clothes you should wear for the day.
Some friends of ours from Holland who have four kids have a Dutch teacher helping her teach her kids. On Wednesday they do 'sports' right near our house and invited us to join. Two other kids from another Dutch family also come so this makes it lots of fun. I call this our P.E. co-op. It gets us out early in the morning on that day.
The teacher plans it well and the kids have lots of fun.
The first time we went my idea was to have Tobin and I do our own sports while the girls joined. But I did not expect Bella's shyness. So I just helped her along and sat on the side. By the end, all three were involved.
The following week Tobin participated somewhat with me on the side also helping.
The Dutchies love his jersey of course.
By week three I told the kids they would fully participate and I would go exercise nearby.
This worked out well. I went down to the track and since it was my high intensity interval day, I did my loathed intervals for 15 minutes, did a cool down jog for five minutes, then jogged back home, showered and came back to get the kiddos by 10 a.m.
Wow, done with my workout by 10 a.m. that never happens.
I am so thankful for Miss D., their sports teacher, and her joyful acceptance of our kids into their sports day every week. We will only participate for one more week before we leave for vacation and the kids start Chinese school again.