This whole weekend would not have been made possible without all of our incredible husbands!!!
They deserve a HUGE THANK YOU!!!
David kept telling me how much grace he experienced in parenting and everything while I was gone. Our guest came over and played with kids, they all ate up the chicken pie and lasagna. David continued to take care of Bella and her virus, and was able to get a TON of work done. Grace upon grace.
My trip back was comparatively smooth. I made it in less than five hours.
I listened to Dr. Sailhamer on Exodus most of the way and felt like he was just sitting right there in the car with me, cracking jokes and telling me the deeper meanings of the Pentateuch in such an easy to understand and encouraging way. Love him.
Here is where they maneuvered us to the other lane (the reason coming I had to get off the highway)
Here is a fun truck filled with really fat pigs.
Here is a huge mosque right off the highway
Because one of these ladies is moving back to the States this summer, a retreat with these particular people will never happen again. So I count this a very special opportunity and was so blessed to be a part of it.