September 2016...
We visited Uncle Herschel at his work and my alma mater, THE University of Florida...
Granddaddy introduced all the kiddos to banana splits! I was skeptical that they would like them but they loved every bite.
I used to play on this same merry-go-round when I was little (updated a little).
They had so much fun spinning this thing.
A highlight was getting to go 'tail gate' a gator game,
this is a past time in Florida and Herschel's crew has the perfect spot.
Decked out in Gator gear.
Below is the beautiful building where my high school graduation took place.
americanizing our kids....:)
Uncle Herschel teaching Tobin how to kick the ball
The Florida band was warming up
We opted out of going to the game (too late), and ended up going to explore Florida Field the next day, when it was a tad less crowded.
We had a splendid visit with our fave Floridians: Granddaddy and Uncle Herschel!
They also helped us celebrate Gabrielle's birthday, a post of its own!