Monday, December 12, 2016

Family Outing with Tobin's Class

Tobin's class organized a family outing near a lake in our town for a Saturday morning.
The theme the whole semester was 'Dinosaurs', so first they had a little fun quiz time.


If you know the answer, raise your left hand and touch your right ear (that is hard enough), then tell me which Dinosaur has the fastest tail.
I was shocked that Tobin actually knew the answer to some of these...in Chinese no less. I don't think I can name one specific Dinosaur in Chinese, much less their eating habits, etc.

Group pictures were involved...

As well as a mom v mom tug-o-war, which my team won (ahem!)

And a dad v dad group. David's team won also. (incidentally, this guy with David is the only guy I have seen carry a gun here, he works at the airport and is allowed to carry a weapon, traffic police and other cops do not)


also a balloon release.

 Fishing with this guy would have been fun...
 The girls and I left early and the boys joined us later. I am pretty sure others stayed well into the afternoon for grilling and eating