This was late March, right before David left for a week. I am pretty sure I was out of the house and the kids were playing 'house'. Interesting option for a bed, she is on a sink:
A few more pics from G's first day of school: We all had to participate, yes, the whole fam took her to school!
Bye!!!
David's taxi didn't show, so I had to drive him to the airport fast. They were tearing this building down at the intersection. We were scared for the guy in the tractor/machine/digger. It was crazy!
Uncle J really helped me out with David gone and took and picked up for carpool to dance/soccer, and then took all kids (minus G) out for noodles! They had so much fun and I packed and prepared for our trip.
He took the girls skating before dance class. Bella LOVED this!
They all played soccer afterwards!
Next Up: forgotten Elephant pics