Sunday, July 30, 2017

We are Back: Quick Pics

 Before we left I took each kid on an end-of-semester date. Eating ice cream, playing games together, asking questions about life and school, I treasure these and don't do them enough!
Tobin was reading to Gabrielle from his new 'Star Wars' Readers. This, all before we left on our Thailand adventure.

To make all of our connections the following day, Sophia and I (off to camp) had to leave a day early and spend the night in the capital. We ate McDees more than once and stalked the Starbucks counter until it opened, just confessin'.

Camp was incredible, Meetings with great folks were so timely, and vacation was probably our best yet! I will detail the nitty-gritty later!

On the way back: airport Krispy Kreme.

We missed multiple phone calls asking Sophia to go to the provincial capital with the school soccer team for a tournament. We did miss the sign up but she got to participate in two-a-days leading up to the tournament, and Bella joined her (who can hold her own with the 4th and 5th graders).
This was a great chance to dive back in to reconnecting, since it is school break and a lot of our local friends are traveling.

More current and past events coming up!!!!