Wednesday, April 13, 2011

B.E. #15 Coming home

After three nights in the hospital I was ready to get home. All the doctors are leaving for the Thai Songkran water splashing holiday anyway. I was ready to be with family, enjoy the girls, and get on with life as a mother of three.

Lots of people were out water splashing, we stayed in and rested. The girls spent the whole day with P, C, L, and R, they went swimming, played, and napped over at their place while we checked out and got settled in at home. So thankful for family.

Since being home I have already done laundry, administered discipline, and made half a meal (grill cheese probably doesn't really count, thanks Laura for finishing that one up for me). Tobin has done great with nursing so far. We will see what the nights bring.


Three days old:




getting in the taxi to go home.