Monday, February 20, 2012

Feb 12: Other friends visit

2.12.2012

Other friends of ours had also planned a trip to visit us during the Coker's stay, there was no way around it, but it ended up working out great. Poppy and CC love to hear more about our life here and a broader scope of things, and these friends helped give that.

David and I were able to go spend almost half of the day with our friends, show them around, and have really good talks while Poppy and CC held down the fort and watched all three kiddos.

They had a good time 'cutting'. Bella really got flowing with the scissor use. She is really left-handed we think but switched to right with the scissors.


Sophia is cutting up 'noodles' like we sometimes do at restaurants for Bella.



That evening we all went out for a meal and back to our place for chocolate eclair cake.

At the restaurant.


sitting on the bridge waiting for our food.


there was a wedding at the restaurant, we thought this photo hilarious. Oops.


Baby Judah!


Annabelle smooches Tobin.



We had a big crowd. Bella really took to Ms. L, and let her help get her food together for the meal. A big help to me while I fed Tobin.


I really like this:



Ms. L and Bella. I love this lady, she raised three kids overseas, all grown now and in college. She is always encouraging, I love picking her brain, and she oozes the word of God. She also had some really encouraging and timely words for Poppy and CC . They can relate being so far from kids and the new found respect she has for the difficulty of the situation.