We made it back home and we are so thankful....
The past few days have been a whirlwind, and still no rest in sight, but I keep reminding myself that rest is not what I signed up for in this stage of my life...
but that doesn't make it easier.
Whoever said, 'oh after three it is easy' or '3-4 is not hard' doesn't have my colicky baby + my 2.5 year old (ultra rebellion machine at this point) + the other two living life in transition and not knowing which way is up. (I really don't believe in colic but I can call it that to gain your sympathy, or just to let you know she is not an 'easy' baby so far).
I have not been drinking in the word like I should, but I have been crying out....to see more of Him, to breathe Jesus...this too has been hard...because just catching my breath is hard....
and just now, a moment ago I read this post, not having been on the computer hardly at all, this is what I needed: this quote and the post along with it, Voskamp does have her way with words:My lips may have said yes to God’s grace of the Messiah – but my life has said No to God’s gift of this moment –
Read the whole thing HERE.