Saturday, August 23, 2014

Girl shenanigans with baby sis

Sophia and Bella sometimes fight over Gabrielle...but one thing is for certain, they LOVE her something fierce. This day they played with her so well for a long time. Yes, I did check on them (some), and I did approve of most it. I was surprised that I heard zero crying from Gabrielle. Have I mentioned she is a chill baby, not realizing she is being used as a toy most of the time? This day I seriously think they thought she was their baby doll.

 First they secured her in this doll high chair. The high chair was made by David's late grand father.
"come look mommy." I think she had been in there for awhile. I was not too sure about this, I didn't want her to break the chair, or her face falling out of it. To their credit, they tied her up. But she did love it.

 She just kind of sat there for awhile.
 I finally took her out and let them continue playing with her.

This is what the next 'look mommy' brought me to:
 "she really likes it"
 Yes, baby G is trapped in the basket
And, apparently does like it. All smiles. This girl.

Finally something semi-normal (on a different day of play):

 They put toys in there and cushioned the bottom and pushed her around. She really loved this.