Another school pick-up.
This time we put G on the slides!
The water guy.
Sophia's Chinese class: That she can read so many characters amazes me!
There is never a Poppy/CC visit without cake making! This was for Tobin's early birthday (like, a month early, but who cares)
We also made pizza. This was the first time I made bacon and onion pizza. It was dee-lish.
And a new crust recipe that was thick and yummy!
LOVE this chocolate chip pound cake, it is so moist. Though in my oven it was lopsided, I told Tobin this was because it wasn't actually four yet.
The girls gave another dramatic performance.
And David taught Tobin how to crawl like Spiderman does on the side of a building.
Time for cake!
Someone else loved the cake.
I gave him very ripe bananas and told him they were his gift. He looks at me to see if I am serious.
Just kidding buddy!
Poppy and CC gave a spiderman backpack, a watch, and Captain America figures. He was very pleased.
We were so glad to celebrate with them!