Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Home. Sick.

We are home!
All my intentions of unpacking, organizing, starting a new home school semester, and planning for time with Poppy and CC came to a halt after one day when I came down with the flu, or whatever gunk various people had at our conference.

David met someone whose kid had fever/chills five days, they thought it was Dengue, but probably just the flu. If mine follows suit I have two more days. Yes, Tylenol does help, but read your labels, folks. I just read you should not take more than six in a day. OOPS. David has quarantined me to our bedroom and wondered if in midnight delirium I may O.D. But I have not. Though the mid-night delirium is not far off. When my fever broke last night you could literally ring out my clothes from my sweat. Was that TMI? I just don't know any more. This whole post could be a mid-fever-what-the-heck-is-she-babbling-about kind of thing. This is the first day my brain has even had any flow of actual thought, it is day 3. Don't give her a computer, people!

But I did get my computer! So I can actually try to do SOMETHING: Menu plan. Retreat plan. Blog. Email. Stare at screen while listening to David do some masterful parenting. That is not sarcasm, I am serious, I texted him and told him so!

The blog journal of our escapades last month will commence soon...watch out, they may be unedited.