Sunday, August 16, 2015

Names and Summer Play

 Heather helped the girls with this name sewing project. It turned out Great.

We have LOVED the summer break, the kids are all at home. All day. Together. It has been fabulous to see their creative minds as they figure out what play they will do next. Yes, there is always some sort of tension/argument/fight somewhere in the discussions but this too is good training time. 
 I have had a pretty organized summer schedule which helps them to know what is coming when and then be excited during breaks to return to their 'fort' or 'ice cream shop' or even one time a realty office. At their realty office I would tell them what kind of home I wanted and behind a curtain Bella would draw it (I did not know she was doing this the first time and was amazed as she handed me a picture of a 3 floor house with a double garage, a pool going through the house and a garden, which was exactly what I had asked for). Sophia would look up on her 'computer' the cost and what kind of 'freebies' I get with it, one time I got a free security guard named 'Tobin'. 

This was a fort/book store.

So our house is a daily mess, but so much fun in the making.