This is actually at school. Each row of students has to take turns cleaning the classroom on different days, then the student leader says when you can leave. It was Sophia's turn and Gabrielle wanted to help...
At home Gabrielle helped me make green bean casserole for our Thanksgiving trip:
We decorated a week before Thanksgiving this year for a few reasons. One, I had just returned from Singapore, land of Christmas Cheer, and was in the mood. Two, I had visited Ikea and gotten a few new, fun decorations, and three, we wanted to stay a day later with friends on our trip so we knew we wouldn't have time upon return. This all proved so helpful. We completely eased into our Advent celebrations.
The older girls and I went for haircuts, and G assured me she would not let anyone cut her hair (she is a stout last born...). But I assured her that she would have it cut. By me. And she did sit still and let me attempt to have a go at getting it all straight. Her hair kind of curls up at the ends and is very forgiving which is the only reason I tried it.
These older sisters first washed it for her like in the salon and doted on her all the way...