- Saturday 20th: Bake Toffee for gifts, make Snicker cheesecake and freeze (check)
- Sunday 21st: make strawberry muffins for group (check)
- Monday 22nd: go to market, make double batch of Chili (to eat throughout the week) (check), make Enchilada sauce (freeze possibly)
- Tuesday 23rd: make salsa, guacamole (if I find an Avocado)
- Wednesday24th : make tortillas (I might see if our friend's helper will help with this, it is so tedious), buy Duck wraps to make tortilla chips (these are just already made tortilla like wraps that are too thin and small for tortilla use, but great for making chips)
- Christmas Eve: going to friends house for dinner
- Christmas Day: for dinner eat Enchiladas and dessert.
My first ever attempt at Toffee, I thought I had burnt it, but it turned out great. The second batch I did not cook long enough so it did not really become 'Toffee' oh well. It was still good.
Snicker Cheesecake (with chocolate chip cookie crust) yum, yum!