In the middle of that David did buy a motorcycle, which will be revealed in a later post with pics and all. I also, while feeling yucky, had to cook the fresh chicken I had just bought. So I ended up making Thai Peanut Chicken (one of David's favorite, maybe because it includes peanut butter), and The following recipe that my dear friend K gave me (Thanks girl). It was delicious and the meat just fell off the bone it was so tender...yum yum and so easy. Even Sophia said 'yummy.' (I cooked it slow 7 hours and on high the last 1.5 hours, perfect).
| Slow Cooker Chicken with Rosemary, Apples and Onions |
| 2 cups sliced onions |
| 2 apples, peeled, cored, sliced |
| 2 pounds cut up chicken pieces (w/ bone) |
| ½ tsp salt |
| ¼ tsp pepper |
| 2 tsp dried Rosemary |
| 1 cup chicken broth |
| 1 can cream of mushroom soup |
| 2 cups cooked rice |
|