Another time we asked, who are the three persons of God? Her reply: 'the Father, the mother, and the Holy Spirit'
When talking about prayer she said: 'when we wake up in the morning we say 'thank you Father for protecting me while I sleep' and then He says 'your welcome.''
Me: 'Sophia lets put a dress on you'
S: why
Me: 'because you look so pretty in a dress'
S: now, in my shirt I don't look so pretty?
Me: oh girl, of course you do, you look pretty in whatever you wear.
"There are three guys who are really sweet to me: Big Caleb, Clay, Ai Muan, and Justin"
(after I strongly told Bella 'NO' for biting my shoulder)
S: I don't like that. I am sad
M: Because I told her No?
S: yes
M:I am not angry with her, she just needs to know right away that it is not okay
S: Can you do gentle spirit?
M: What?!
S: Can you do gentle spirit?
M: Can I say it with a gentle spirit?
S: Yes, can you say it with a gentle spirit?
S: Why is daddy sad?
M: Because his friend died
S: Can I see his tears?
M: He is not here right now.
S: Is he crying? He should cry…he should cry out…cry out to Jesus.
M: We are going back home in a few weeks and then we will ….
S: Is this not a real home?
M: Oh, yes, we are going back to America for a little while and then we will come back home, here, this is our home!!!
M: it is Greek, Daddy is reviewing Greek, maybe one day you will learn Greek
S: Greek?
M: yes.
S: I will learn Greek-English, and Greek Chinese, and Greek-D(the other language we are learning)