But our day was wonderful, we packed, played, grilled out, made ice cream, and just had a not too stressful day to await our trip back across the ocean.
we all joined the theme for Wolfpack Red
Packing and weighing, packing and weighing...
things that did not make it: two sets of twin sheets I had bought for the girls, too heavy and big, three boxes of mac and cheese, we never eat it, but I thought it would be a good thing for a sick day or something when convenience is needed, oh well, and a few other things I now forget so they must not have been that important
Bella woke up from her nap and cuddled with CC for almost an hour. She must have known she was leaving her soon. She never does this and hasn't since.
watching Poppy make homemade peach ice cream
Awww... go Pack!
CC, who used to be a majorette, showed Sophia some basics of marching and twirling, it was quite fun to watch
Our fam, and me at almost 12 weeks prego in the picture
Love this cuddly pic, these girls love their Poppy and CC