1. David is playing soccer for the Peacock cup. I will post more about this scenario as it unfolds. Last year he started but pulled a muscle his first practice.
2. I am out of my first trimester and still so tired...what gives?
3. I have printed, laminated (a disaster here) all the stuff for preschool with Sophia, my own preschool, got the curriculum on line and will just follow it. we started this week, a lot of it will be review for her, but review is good.
4. I am still running (jogging), but it is HARDER now. And my toe hurts again. What is it with running in this town and my toe? did not bother me in the states.
5. I am reviewing language, all my class lessons are on mp3 and it too is HARDER now. Duh. But I am glad to be back at it. I did not forget it all.
6. Tonight at Jiaozi night (dumplings). Sophia started rubbing her hands together and turned to me and said: 'does Heather do this?' (one of my BF, Heather), I said yes honey, when she gets excited she does do that. Then Abby heard us talking about Heather and I told her what we were saying and she started doing it too and saying how she missed Heather. I do too!