Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back to reality

In light of many things that have been going on (Grandma, other serious issues in the USA, other issues here, more and more sickness, travel), I really did not feel much like blogging, even if I did have the time. Even last night I had a few minutes, but couldn't muster the energy to pour out anything, not even a picture. Of course this is a life journal of sorts, and writing helps me process, but I am still sorting out the jumbled-ness of daily life right now. I know blogging will help, but sometimes the words seem so trite in the midst of such weighty things. But I am getting back into it. One of my best friends (who knows most all the details of these recent days) wrote and said:

"Well, your blog has been silent long enough. I have been going through Coker withdrawal...... Other than the obvious, everything okay on that end?"

Love this girl. She wrote me lots of encouraging words, but this made me chuckle.
Yes, all is okay, and the mundane tasks that keep me sane will return to Coke-lite soon and very soon.