Friday, November 18, 2011

Bella's new digs

11.5.2011 (oops just posted these out of order)

We are going on a trip for Thanksgiving. To a cold place. With warm friends, and even friends from America are coming to, including our own Bro Travo. I will post more about that later. This trip has been harder to prepare for because we have to pack layers, and I actually had to go shopping for clothes and shoes! We were all due, really, I had not bought 'winter' shoes in years.
And Bella, who gets all the hand-me-downs (I feel your pain girl, I was girl #2 also, but the baby, so some say I was spoiled in other ways), she needed a better jacket and boots. I hate buying kids shoes that will be worn only one season, but these were on the cheap! The jacket was just two cute, much needed and will last her at least one more winter if not more! Check out Bella bear in her new digs:





this included for fun (or scare), and to embarrass her later in life!