We have had lots of fun with the T family hanging out, going swimming, going to a nearby school to play, going to Dicos on Saturdays when the Hubbies have to work, and just getting to know each other. ET, Caleb's mom, taught me how to make Yogurt in the microwave, and I gave her some water Kefir grains, which cured her stomach woes. We have traded know-hows in many areas and shared deep hurts and fears. They have brought a lot to this small ex-pat community and we will really miss them.
Every afternoon Sophia calls across the apartment building to CT. They live a floor below in the next building over, we can see into their apartment. 'Caleb, when are you going down to play?' And the answer is usually always the same, but I still let her keep calling day after day, the tradition has set in. And they usually play almost every afternoon for over an hour until dinner time. So. much. fun.
One thing that ET does really well is play with her kids. She is a fun mom, and I have learned to do that better from watching her.
All of these pics were taken from my iphone, and I am not super savvy with it (though I LOVE it). Some are blurry, but you get the idea. These kids are incredible, we have had a blast the past six months getting to know this family, we are very thankful for them.