Doesn't this car wash look super cool? like the real thing? The girls have never seen one of these before, so they don't know.
The airport included an airplane, helicopter, and people as well.
Next we did our gifts for her, the big one was a gift for both girls, but we waited for Sophia's birthday to give it out to not ruin the surprise. The girls love to play 'tea', so I looked all over town for a pretty set that was pretty sturdy. This is what I found.
We let them get out some apple juice, and a little sugar in one dish. Then they got some milk. Mix those together and you get--gross. David said it tasted a little like applejacks.
Her tutor brought over this doll/piggy bank and these paper foldings she did with a birthday blessing written on them. It was beautiful. She loved these too.
She definitely wanted to 'mop for real' and so I let her. And then we did her little bag of gifts which were basically similar gifts to what Bella received.
Umbrella, little purse, pretty peacock mirror and comb.