Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July move

Crooked bulletin board, stuff everywhere. Chaos.
The move was crazy, as expected. And though we haven't gone to bed before midnight in weeks, we have moved, are unpacked, and half-way organized. And finally, finally the sun came out, we hadn't seen it in over a week.
 Tobin is walking. Finally. He started taking multiple steps in Thailand, and has been cruising here ever since. It is kind of rockin' my world right now. Trying to limit the number of times I say 'no' in a day, but it is hard, especially since we just moved in.

 Yes, can you believe I have to say no to this cuteness. We are still eating him up. I love all his boyish funny faces. Below is our old apartment, filled with boxes!!! We do have too much stuff.
 In our new place, a first floor apartment, I let the girls take their strollers over to the pond area, they have so much fun! I love how they hooked their purses on the side just like I do.


 And since it really was non-stop raining, I bought the girls some cheap rain boots, and let them play in the yard. Yes, this is our very own back yard. We are SO excited about it. I no longer have to worry about them playing in what I would describe as a 'wal-mart' parking lot type feel (in front of our old apt). It was raining this day, but I let them go for it! A little water never hurt anyone!


 A glimpse of our new abode, we moved in without a working kitchen and one bathroom sink missing, among many other various issues. But they are all getting worked out. Slowly.
 kids together....love it.

 Can you tell Tobin loves to get in things!
Already in our new place we have met lots of great people and there are plenty of kids to play with. We are so thankful for this. I even met a lady whose son will start school next year with Bella. They live in the next building over.
And David has made friends with all the guards, there are about ten of them all from the same village. They are super friendly. We leave for the U.S. in two weeks, so things are not slowing down. But we are excited!