Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sophia's 5th: nurses

After cooking, the kids became nurses and learned how to take care of babies. Because they only had six baby dolls they split the group up. A few friends had not yet arrived, some arrived an hour into it, and one right before it was over. Every one of these girls really got into this station, they loved giving the babies baths in real water, putting diapers on, learning to swaddle and then pretending to check temperature, give IVs, listen the heartbeat, etc. I wanted to participate too, it looked like so much fun.

I LOVED the small nurse outfits with cap. Adorable.

Can you guess who these friends are? 'The twins' as Sophia calls them. SiQing and SiYu, and no I do not know which is which.


The baby bath.

Bella wouldn't wear the cap, but she was involved in every other way. She loves doing this at home, so I knew she would here too.
Here Bella is giving her baby a shot.

Soph swaddles her baby.

This little girl is ChengCheng. I love her. She is adorable, a head shorter than Sophia, but with the same spunk. Sophia always comes home from school talking about playing with ChengCheng. She was doing a craft while with some others while waiting on the baby station.

Bella continues to take care of her baby, blood pressure, heart beat, all was assessed.



Here Sophia is really rocking her baby to sleep, singing a real song. she was SO into it.