Other tidbits
- We had visitors for just over a week, and then my electric moto stopped working. At first we thought the battery had been stolen (not an uncommon occurrence around here), but we realized it was the ignition. The temporary fix had the moto being unable to 'turn-off', which is quite dangerous when kids are involved (or a pregnant lady with brain mush). I rode it that way one time and then took it the shop. 20 bucks later I had a new ignition.
- I received a huge shipment of Homeschool stuff, the box all taped up by the China Postal Service and 10 items missing (not the postal service's fault, but the sender's). The company immediately put all the missing stuff in another shipment and said they didn't know why it wasn't sent in two shipments, being so heavy.
- I have yet to dig into the aforementioned HS stuff, though I am so excited about it, good changes I hope, for the new year, a whole other post
- We will go to Malaysia as a family for 2.5 weeks. All sleeping in one room, in a guest house with at least a total of 15 kids that I know of, but I think more like 18. Fun times. In Malaysia we will get a look at baby Coke 4 around 20 weeks! Yes we will try to find out the gender. We will also get a look at Subway, and Chili's restaurant. More cravings this pregnancy than any other, but I have been controlling myself, and some I have no control over since I can't get what I want anyway.
- Our helper looked at what we were having for dinner and asked if she could take some 'western' food to her friend who is always asking to try it. I said 'of course, but it is going to be so simple, not the best western meal I make'. (Chicken and cheese quesidillas with pico de gallo, I didn't have time to make my real salsa or mock jalapenos).