The other day while the girls were at school, the house got really quiet and I went to go find Tobin. This is what he was doing, just like this. Priceless.
At the last minute, I got a text from Sophia's teacher saying they needed to wear their uniforms the next day, so I put both girls in their uniforms, they look so cute!
The school just got a whole new building and revamping, it is more like a little park now.
Bella and I waited while half of Sophia's class came back from a little field trip up the street.
Here she is with one of the twins.
On the weekends we eat out a little more and since our town is booming with so much new stuff we try new restaurants. This was a Taiwanese restaurant promising steaks. I did try one, it was decent. The pizza was more like a cheese danish. BUT it had a salad bar that was decent, considering this town has never seen a salad bar before. And the french fries were good too.