Sunday, June 9, 2013

This past week...

....It rained every day.
....our kitchen sink leak got fixed. But not really.
....our printer died. Died.
....Sophia finished Right Start Math Level B (Yeah)
....Bella continued in her reading lessons (now on lesson 20, more on that later!)
....I broke my toe. (It is a beautiful purple red color).
....I am over six months pregnant.
....our washing machine broke. Again. Same part, less than 6 months since it was last replaced for over 100 USD. This machine is maybe 5 years old.
....the printer was replaced but took over two days to get working properly due to the fact that it was not compatible with Windows 8.
....Sophia finished First Language Lessons level 1, and recited the poetry for the fam on Saturday, good job.
....Sophia started a new Phonics, spelling, grammar, handwriting program: The Phonics Road.
....our school 'year' at home is finishing up and going right into next year. No breaks yet, since one is coming in September/October.
....we took Sophia's training wheels off her bike. This weekend David patiently guided her around the track many times. She is really getting it. The last time ended with a tumble for them both, scratches and scrapes, nothing broken.
....I made pecan pie and had close friends over. I forgot to put the butter in the pie, and I actually think it tasted better. As I made it I contemplated planting a pecan tree...
....We received a package. More maternity clothes (needed, thanks!), and chocolate chips, a perfect combo.

Next week? who knows. New math curriculum starting. Pressing on with 2 more weeks of CC, and a big birthday prep for Bella's fourth!