I don't think I have any pictures of Tobin sleeping except from when he was a newborn! Here you go, still in a crib yes. (After Sophia's crib paint chipped we nixed the crib thing and stuck with a pack-n-play for the others). We do hope to get him in his 'big boy bed' soon. Our girls transitioned between 18-20 months. But this boy is different. I could just see him jumping on the bed all night long and all the training it will take. But we will train! And soon. We have a guest coming mid-June, then we travel to Thailand for one week, after that, it is 'big boy boot camp', as my friend so aptly put it. We hope to potty train and transition to a real bed before September. I know....'many are the plans of....'. I may just chuck this all out the window depending on how I am feeling then, but this is our hope.
He is taking up the whole bed, but he loves it. And still loves his 'Baa Baa'.