I have to give some props to Poppy and CC for this gift to the girls via TaoBao. They always give great gifts, and always ask for ideas! This was a no-brainer, and SO affordable. So when they said, 'we are kind of having trouble with the older girls, what to get...' I knew the two things they really desired (these and a chalkboard) and that we were going to have to wait until they saved up or for their birthdays.
But actually these were so much cheaper than the Hong Kong Disney version (59 RMB for these vs 200 RMB for the Disney brand). And shipping in China is quite cheaper than shipping in the U.S. and of course incredibly cheaper than shipping across the pond.
These are not Disney brand Elsa shoes, but they have way more bling than those and the girls don't care about brand. They LOVE them. And...I even let them wear them to school once or twice. Hilarious I know. Really these are not far off from what some of the kids wear on a typical day.
Sophia and Bella love these, and love to put on their Elsa dresses and dance around.
Thank you Poppy and CC!