Saturday, December 26, 2015

HK Disney

 On the subway line to DISNEY. They are SO excited.
 Family Photo at the front

 We ran into Buzz at lunch and he scared the Gegeebers out of Gabrielle, as did every other life size character she interacted with.

 David took the three elders on Space Mountain while Erica and I, along with our littles, played with water.
Sophia and Bella loved space mountain and Tobin did NOT. Too dark I think. I was quite surprised he was even tall enough to go on it.



Waiting for the afternoon parade, we had near-perfect seats
 The kiddos actually got to participate in the parade a little.


 Ohhh......the princesses.

And...'It's a small world', no longer is this just known as the water truck tune that comes down our street. We all loved this ride and went on it three times in our two days.

I was impressed with the Christmas display. It was beautiful.
 Ana and Elsa lit the tree.

 The first night the older kids stayed with the dads for the night time parade and fireworks while Erica and I took Gabrielle, Tobin (he was so ready to go), and Evy Faith back to the hotel.

It was on our journey back that our stroller broke and the wheel kept falling off. I was so tired that I was giddy and laughed the whole time, I almost couldn't get my act together to move on. It was a sight: Erica and I trying to maneuver two strollers (+ a wheel), and a very tired Tobin through five subway changes to get back to the hotel. Had Erica not been there I would have sat and cried probably.

Day one complete, the others arrived back by 10:00 or 10:30 p.m. I was almost asleep. David went down to the McDonalds after the girls got in bed. In the morning he told me he had a delicious sausage egg mcmuffin and milk shake.....(at like 11 p.m!)
you did what? at what hour was this? I was oblivious. He said it was wonderful. I am sure it was, but I preferred my sleep.