Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Travels to and fro

On the airport floor while David and I fill out exit forms (it takes awhile).

excited to be on a trip!

We had some great meetings with lots of friends in one city. As we left to go to Bangkok for doctor's appointments and a few days vacation with another family, our stroller broke. Again. We left that thing right in the garbage can at the airport! It was quite liberating and Gabrielle did great everywhere we went without it, including the journey back in all the airports!

In BKK with friends.
 A tree house/fort for creative play in our backyard at the guesthouse.

We packed doctor's appts in a few days. I went to a much needed visit to see the pulmonologist. After a chest and sinus x-ray I received great news that my lungs were clear! But I had a bad sinus infection and got some meds. Some of us got some shots. While David was at one of his appointments two nurses and I had to hold one of our children down to get two shots. HE recovered well and received two stickers for his antics.