We are actually still plugging through for four more days of Homeschool, but after we finished our CC and history books we took a few days break. I took each kid on separate days with me to run errands and get a fun snack.
Since Sophia and I are going to camp together we had the most errands to run to prepare. We went all over town and even did a little bike shopping since she really needs(ed) a new bike.
Bella was next up and we were also doing some shoe shopping and birthday party prep for her on her day.
And on Tobin's day I only had a few more things on my list of travel prep, so we shopped a bit and chatted the while. (This was before his medical emergency).
When we came out of the grocery store we found this cat on my moto. Tobin wanted to bring him home but I said 'no', of course, though he did look like a good mouser.Then we got caught in the rain and Tobin wore my jacket.
When we got home, Sophia and YY had set up shop. They always set up their 'ice cream shop'. They have done it a gazillion different creative ways and always surprise us when we go buy their pretend ice cream. They have sang songs as we entered, they have put on a puppet show, and even have lowered ice cream down in a basket from the loft, just to name a few.
love. this.
Love these days of fun amid the chaos of trip prep.