Saturday, September 10, 2016

USA TidBits

It has been radio silent here for months, but God has been stirring in my heart, wrecking it in some ways and restoring to joy almost daily. Deep breath.

We arrived mid-July and the days go by. Against every grain of my being I will begin to post these memories and tidbits, joys and struggles a bit randomly. In other words, not chronologically and possibly making no sense to you, the reader. Bear with please.

I will come back and blog about our time in Thailand before our USA adventure began, that will come in time. God rocked my world through some amazing high schoolers, through watching Sophia brave the new world of 'camp', and bringing me a kindred spirit in my roommate. It was life-changing and will be unloaded here soon.

But for now lets see the glimpse of Cray-Cray  that has been our time in the USA. 
In random order: 
I love that these girls still LOVE to dress up.


Lots of backyard envy going on. We have an amazing back yard for China, but ours here...wowzers
The girls set up a drive thru or dine in.

Yes, and then there is this....
(went to doc today I am about ten pounds heavier :(, but enjoying every bite)

And this thing....we just had to try the monstrous cart, honestly I almost took out a few people before I gave it up.