Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Liiiiigghht
Click Here to see Sophia saying light, we just like the way she says it. She is a sponge these days and now can also say the Chinese word for dog: gou (pronounced 'go'). The english way she says 'dog' varies and is quite funny. A lot of times it is 'dog ge' with real emphasis on the end, sometimes it is more drawn out: like 'dowwg.' In fact, one time as we were discussing this David said it sounded a little like how you might say 'Georgia Bulldawwg,' and I said, 'ut oh, better teach her go gators' and as I said this she did the gator chomp (which is just a clap for her), I couldn't believe she remembered that I did teach this to her about 3 weeks prior to this discussion and we hadn't practiced it since, what a clever little girl, lovin' her mamas' gators! We will keep working on it, of course! Until then, Go Gators....:)