Sophia was in desperate need of new shoes before our trip. The problem is (and I was told this more than once) is that her feet are wide and fat, shoes are long enough but she can't 'squeeze' into them. In the end we bought two pair, and an outfit all for about ten USD, but of course I am paying for the quality, I know. To my surprise, the sandals actually light up when she walks, and her new 'adidas' are actually 'adibas' brand. Genuinely fake. At least I know what I am getting.
Here she is diving into her new shoes:

The boxes are much more fun

these are my sandals

My feet aren't really this big but if I am to wear socks (I don't even know what socks are), then I had to get these big tennis shoes. I may end up looking like a clown.