Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Heather


Happy Birthday Heather!!!
One of my dearest friends in the whole world is this chick, Heather (center, above). Here we are with Jewels (Julie), my sister, my other dearest friend in the whole world. This is what we usually do when we are together--Laugh!
Seriously, Heather is the type of friend that is once in a blue moon sort of thing. She keeps me laughing, but she keeps me sharp too, meaning, she is not afraid to be serious, to question things, to really seek the face of God. She challenges me to do this too. She is incredibly loyal but not blindly so. She doesn't compromise. She is one of the smartest people I know, and one of the greatest servants I have ever seen. I still have so much to learn from her. And yes, I hope to keep doing it from a thousand miles away. Thanks Heather, for being a sweet, precious, very real friend. Happy Birthday!!!