
We bought Sophia some tights the other day so she can wear skirts again in the cold. Check out this ensemble, the corduroy jacket is from the Lathams, some very close friends of ours. When they first gave it to us Sophia was less than a year old and it looked so huge. Now it can barely button around her belly. Eighteen month stuff is snug and 24 month stuff is just a little big. She was the talk of the town with her pebbles hair do and mini skirt.

It got awfully quiet in Sophia's room...David walked by while I was doing something and said "did you put her in that chair," well, I did not. She can pretty much climb up on all the furniture but never really does her rocking chair. She got up in it and started rocking. This pic is after we found her just sitting there, so I gave her a book and we 'talked' about 'Tiger Eyes' for a few minutes. Thanks for the books K, she loves them!

I was playing with Sophia in her room and she went to get a book and then sit on the edge of this basket. She got a littl frustrated that it wasn't holding her up securely, so I just put her in it and ran and got the camera.