here it is, our pet for about 4 hours. Sophia's teacher brought this up after she bought a few pounds at the market. A shrimp? A crawdad? who really knows. All I know is I am seriously allergic when I eat it. But it was fun to show Sophia how it swims in the water, she LOVES to see fish in the water. Of course these things are seriously dirty bottom feeders, but it was a good lesson. It died a few hours later.
Looking a little leery of it.
before the whole shrimp excitement Sophia took all of her animals out of the basket and got inside, so I piled all the animals around her, told her to be quiet and that I would go get daddy to see if he could find her. Here she is following daddy around the room with her eyes as he 'looks' for her. She is so adorable. Can I say that?