The previous night, as you know, Sophia cried wolf with being sick. I slept in the room with her and did not sleep well...
In the morning, she wore this pretty dress (from cousin Anna I think)
and Bella played on the floor
Sophia learned how to use scissors, plastic ones that could not hurt a flea. But I soon upgraded to 'safe' but not plastic ones within an hour. I got out a whole kit I had been saving that has new paint, crayons, scissors, etc. She loves it! And she was so proud. But at one point she said: 'I am going to rest a minute, because I can't do it very well.' I was shocked, and encouraged her to keep trying, and told her that she was a great 'cutter.'
and Bella is everywhere into everything, and keeps being so cute. Except when she cries at night because four teeth are coming in all at once. Poor thing.
I had every intention of getting pics from my host of 'ladies night out.' Indeed I was crazy for hosting with you away, since Sophia was up again calling/screaming whatever saying all manner of things: 'i am really sick, i have to go pee, mommy please sleep with me...'
I did not sleep with her but she did not go to sleep until after 9 pm I am sure.