Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Seriously...

I was laughing when I wrote the little list of 'I will never do this again unless...' but my laugh did not communicate via internet very well. I was even being a bit sarcastic, knowing that with our lifestyle future trips with just the girls and me are inevitable. I will take things as they come. I do not wish this stage away for sure....

Sophia was 'making' some food in her room.
'I am making whoosh joosh'
'whoosh juice?'
'no, whoosh joosh.'
'what language is that?'
'a new thing'
'a new language?'
'yeah.'

'actually it is whoosh juice clay.'
'oh so now it is whoosh juice?'
'yeah, whoosh juice clay.'
'that is the name of your food?'
'yeah'
'after your new friend clay that you just met?'
'yeah, after clay in bangkok'
'what does whoosh juice clay taste like?'
'its a little like chicken.'
(I absolutely bust out laughing).