Sunday, May 29, 2011

All about Bella...

Bella is almost two... and her shenanigans are unending. If ever I can post a video you may just get a live glimpse. She knows that she is funny/clever as well...(this is not to say we don't have discipline issues, we are exhausted...)

while Sophia is at school, Bella and I get some quality time on most days, and if I am busy she plays by herself pretty well, or with Ayi. I have found her doing some funny stuff.


'reading' to Tobin





her sleep position, sideways on the big 'bumper' pillow. It is soft.



her sweet gift from Xiao Chen, her very own umbrella


giving her baby a bath in her sink, this after she saw me do this to Tobin, then we found her on top of a stool in the real bathroom trying to put her doll in the real sink (she is not allowed on the stool without us in there)





In the closet, where she pulls out all the toys...



Bella speak is quite hilarious, she is saying some pretty good sentences...


" please 'give me" this means: Please forgive me.
"because I 'beyed": this means: because I disobeyed
"mommy can you help me?"
"watch mama!" meaning: watch me (jump)
"watch out mama!" meaning: move out of my way while I sweep
"may I have more please?" (this she says pretty clear)
"read books mommy"
"my nose running" (everyone is sick)
"baby Tobin sleeping"
"wamenon, wamenon, wamenon" (watermelon, watermelon, watermelon, she LOVES it)
"go outside!!"

And she repeats anything and everything...loves to narrate if we are on an outing. Her Chinese is improving, and hopefully next month we may have Xiao Chen come and play with her like she did with Sophia. It is the perfect 'parrot' stage....