No, not Easter Baskets. Sophia was given a basket because she completed learning her ABC recognition and sounds, and a lot of Bible verses. Daddy gave her a quiz, because, I , the teacher, was at the hospital on a fetal monitor if you recall. I was sorry to miss it but because I had talked it up all week, I could not disappoint them just because I was having contractions.
her basket had bubbles, M&Ms, other candy, a Winnie the Pooh pen and..
a belt. weird, I know. Sophia had been asking for a belt to wear...she loves it, though it is a little big.
this is 'pop' candy that sizzles in your mouth. she hates carbonated drinks, but loves this candy, go figure.
Bella's basket card said: 'Bella will be a Big Sis.' And we gave her her own baby doll. Sophia has one like it in China. This was to help her try to transition to being a big sis, I had this inkling she would be jealous and pouty about my always being with Tobin (but she hasn't been at all).
because I am a 'Toys R Us' member, I got the juice cup, milk bottle, pacifier, and bib for free!
she really is a good big sis, and loves to kiss and touch Tobin.