Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Defense over! August 22nd

 David was nervous the morning he was going to defend his thesis (for another Masters, not PhD.), but he knew his stuff, I was not worried. He did awesome!
 These are the folks he defended his Thesis to. David said once he got in there and the questions started rolling he relaxed.
They were very glad it was not a boring topic and they said so. I was glad too because I read it many times. I actually really liked it.

But what I loved the most was that we left from the meeting and went straight to the beach for a few days without the kiddos! This was MUCH needed rest and relaxation. The weather was perfect. I even went swimming! Thanks so much P and C for watching the kids for us, what a blessing.
 We slept late (hadn't done that in years), and then went on a double date with Lee and Laura. This was so much fun! We started watching videos of David and Laura when they were kids, it was hilarious.