Monday, October 15, 2012

Off to Raleigh

August 13, 2012

On our way to Raleigh I was able to go to a baby shower for Laura, and then we got to introduce Tobin to some amazing ladies who love us so well. This particular lady played the piano at our wedding. It was great to see her! 


 Sophia, Bella, and Tobin all had such great fun playing with Isaiah, Micah, Anna, and Sammy (and often J'marree who is like their cousin too). Micah and Anna were in school during the day so we hung out with the others. We always learn a lot from watching my sis and her family do life. They are great parents.

Tobin loved the air vent from the floor.

When Anna and Micah got home there was more fun to be had! They all get along great.

Uncle Travis surrounded by folks sporting gator gear! 


 We always love staying at Heather's house! She is a great hostess.
One night Sophia stayed on her first sleepover with Cousin Anna at her house. I had forgotten about her 'first sleepover' until, once back here, I heard Sophia telling Caleb S all about it.