I don't think I ever posted these pics of Gabrielle in the hospital at four weeks old. This was when she and I went out due to her illness. These are from my iphone.
IV in her arm. Sad.
Though she seems cozy, she did not sleep well while we were there.
I also had to get a nurse to come in for 20 minutes while I went to the guest house to get my things. I was not allowed really to leave the room after that.
On our way home I rode her in the airport cart. I had not taken a stroller and had carried her, rocked her, you name it, for forever it seemed, so this helped me out a bit before putting her in the sling the rest of the day.
Thankful for this sweet thing. At four months old Gabrielle is...
-all smiles
-not fussy much
-still nurses about 7 times, one time in the night, though we are today trying to push this to 6 times, I have been letting her cry it out some, and she has started to suck her thumb, she did not do the pacy well at all. She has woken up at 4:00 a.m. or a little later the past few mornings and is talking, fussing, laughing, but not crying. And though this keeps me awake, I am trying to stretch her night time, so I let her make her noise....when I do walk in, she looks at me and laughs. Not kidding. Wish I was that chipper at 5:30 in the morning.
-she has really chunked up! Last weigh-in was 6.5 kg, over double her birth weight! That was a week ago, she has some thunder thighs, so I bet she is even more now.
-purely breastfed still. Thankful for this. Really don't want to start solids for a while but we will see.
-when put on her stomach she can roll back over, though not consistently
-the love of Sophia and Bella's life. While Tobin is sweet and gentle and likes to kiss her, he doesn't coo over her like the girls