Sunday, April 20, 2014

Gator Tobin and a Good Day


This is actually not a 'Gator' outfit, it just happens to be orange and blue. Tobin discovered it the other day and has not wanted to take it off. I told David, 'it is his new-found love' Tobin heard me say this and then turned around and said: 'daddy it is my new-found love'!

 Look tough Tobin!


The back has a basketball on it and he really wanted me to get a picture of it!
He is such a little man these days! He has been doing a lot better at obeying and controlling his actions when his temper flares (though not his tongue so much, we are still working on that). 

I am going to document this particular day because he was SO cute and SO sweet all day, and received almost zero discipline. And just a reminder, this is an anomaly, but we hope we are moving it to more 'normal'.

He played really well by himself in the morning coming in and out of our home-school time. Sophia was at our school table doing math, Bella and I were on the floor playing a math game and Tobin was pushing the laundry basket around (this is his 'motorcycle') and for the next fifteen minutes he would 'drive' back to the girls room saying he was going to play tennis. When he returned he said, 'Hey guys, how are you doing, are you doing good?' 'Give me a kiss' and he would come and get a kiss from each of us and then leave again (acting like a good daddy, like his daddy). He did this about 4x! Later, when I went to pick up the girls from school as I was going out the door, he said: 'bye mommy, I love you!'
Super sweetness.