Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tobin's Birthday Part 2

 We did gifts throughout the day, saving one for when our friends would come over. 
Sophia and Bella chose this cement truck and I helped them choose a toy motorcycle. We see cement trucks all the time and he loves to point them out.


Baby G up from her nap...did you party without me?

you scrub this black paper with a toothpick to get the color, the girls helped me with this.


We invited the JJACK family over they live a few buildings down and have kids our kids ages, it was fun...Tobin does not like fire (yet), so he did not love the candles but pulled through and helped blow them out.


Judah and Bella work on the aircraft carrier.


 A camping gear set, all plastic, of course. A little cook stove, and camping knife. LOVES it.

He also received some Hot wheels cars and a little motorcycle that he loves. 

Here is his piece of cake, it went untouched. He was too excited! It did get eaten, don't worry. This was the first time that I froze a cake, right out of the oven , no cooling. It worked fabulous and was delicious, not to mention easy to work with as it thawed. I am just plain no good at shaping and icing cakes, but I have lots of fun trying, the kids and I giggle all the way through as we lick our fingers. I have fun seeing the fabulous cakes on line, but most of those folks make a living at it. This is strictly for the kiddos, they have no idea I am not good at it, so don't tell them. 

Annabelle and Judah dig in. 

Love this little man!

Love both these men, so handsome, my boys:
(this could be my fave pic of the year so far)

now kiss silly daddy on the cheek!