A throwback picture for everyone!
Ten years ago this month we arrived in our small town here in China.
So much to say and write about it all.
But...we are still living it, and loving it, which in and of itself (both that we are alive and loving our life here) is grace upon grace, pure gifts.
I recently wrote and shared with some folks in the States: "Ten Things in Ten Years". These are ten things that I have learned in ten years in Asia. Of course, I have learned a gazillion things, but I narrowed it bit. I may edit and share some of that here, I may show various pics of our ten years, I may just move on and keep highlighting what we are doing right now. I haven't decided.
For now, here is a pic of our first apartment:
This was not our first moto, it was our neighbor's who let us take it for a ride.
Our first Christmas....in our second apartment (our first one only lasted a few months).